As several people are now involved in the development of CircuitData, there has been quite a few changes to the workflow between participants and the board members:
We are now utilising GitHubs functionally for "Pull Requests". This means that all changes to the language need to be handled like this:
- Clone the project and branch out from the master branch
- Make your changes to the code
- Upload your new branch to the GitHub repository (you can request access as a contributor).
- Create a Pull Request and explain what you have done
- The Board will review the change and merge it with the Master branch if they concur to your changes.